Dentist.Business has become a Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit
August 05, 2019
MONTRÉAL, August 5th, 2019 - Dentist.Business* has become a Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit
On July 5th, 2019, Dentist.Business* received a letter dated June 27th, 2019 from the Academy of General Dentistry.
Dentist.Business has received approval from the AGD Program Approval for Continuing Education (PACE) Council.
In June 2019, Dentist.Business*received an approval from the AGD Program Approval for Continuing Education (PACE) Council.
Dentist.Business*is happy to offer dental practices CE courses in Dental Practice Management.
Today, Dentist.Business* offers 2 Modules designed by Dr. Paul J. Pavlik:
- How Operational Management, Budgeting, and Forecasting can make your practice more successful: 4 CE credits.
- How to successfully launch your dental practice: 5 CE credits.
Dentist.Business started as a SaaS platform created by Cyperᵀᴹ in spring 2018 to offer dentists, dental practices and dental associated a dental website builder dedicated for the industry.
It’s an intuitive step-by-step “plug-and-play” solution letting users create a dental website under 30 minutes.
In autumn 2018, Cyperᵀᴹ launched an educational online platform for dentists and offered them courses designed by dental industry experts in dental practice management.
In January 2019, Cyperᵀᴹ founded a subsidiary company Dentist.Business* and transferred its SaaS platform, its e-learning platform and all consulting activities related to the dental market to this subsidiary.
- Experienced dentists with significant experience in dental practice management in Canada and US
- A team of experts in marketing, management, information technologies, web development, mobile development, and designers
When do you need Dentist.Business:
- When starting your dental practice and you need to establish a sophisticated approach in dental practice management, patients’ acquisition and their retention.
- If you own a mature dental practice and you want to make a digital move, to acquire more patients and to improve your patients’ retention index.
- If you want to sell your practice and you want to get more patients, to improve your portfolio and to get ready for a profitable deal.
For more information:
Head of Operations, Projects, and Educational Programs
+1 438 259 3236
*(another legal name is Entreprise Dentist.Business Inc.)