Due to COVID-19, Dentist.Business* is pausing being a PACE Approved Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit for the period of 2020-2021
July 02, 2020
MONTREAL, July 2nd, 2020 - Due to COVID-19, Dentist.Business* is pausing being a PACE Approved Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit for the period of 2020-2021. As every other industry-player, Dentist.Business* is adapting to life during the coronavirus pandemic and its consequences. Now is the time to shift our focus to efforts that support our clients’ returns to business and addressing needed changes in the months ahead. Today Dentist.Business* as always is standing to its original values and to the commitment to provide their clients with a holistic support in dental practice consulting, education and digital growth. Dentist.Business* has been always a trustworthy partner for dozens of Dental Practices in North America for almost 3 years and will remain a reliable partner in education, dental practice management, and information technologies.
- How Operational Management, Budgeting, and Forecasting can make your practice more successful
- How to successfully launch your dental practice
It’s an intuitive step-by-step “plug-and-play” solution letting users create a dental website under 30 minutes.
In January 2019, Cyperᵀᴹ founded a subsidiary company Dentist.Business* and transferred its SaaS platform, its e-learning platform and all consulting activities related to the dental market to this subsidiary.
- Experienced dentists with significant experience in dental practice management in Canada and US
- A team of experts in marketing, management, information technologies, web development, mobile development, and designers
When do you need Dentist.Business:
- When starting your dental practice you need to establish a sophisticated approach in dental practice management, patients’ acquisition and their retention.
- If you own a mature dental practice and you want to make a digital move, to acquire more patients and to improve your patients’ retention index.
- If you want to sell your practice and you want to get more patients, to improve your portfolio and to get ready for a profitable deal.
For more information:
Head of Operations, Projects, and Educational Programs
+1 438 259 3236
*(another legal name is Entreprise Dentist.Business Inc.)
**Starting from July 2020 all the Dentist.Business* courses will be available on the website without CE credits being applied.